SCIENTIFIC NAME: Ginger Powder, also known as Withania Somnifera
OTHER NAME: Indian Ginseng, Winter Cherry
Additionally, dry ginger is often used in Indian cuisine for its unique flavor and aroma. Moreover, it can also be used in various home remedies for its medicinal properties. Furthermore, it is commonly added to teas and other beverages for a spicy kick. In conclusion, dry ginger is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of ways.
- Iron and Manganese
- It helps to cure stomach irritation
- It is good to treat migraine and headaches.
- It removes acne
- It is good for colds and chest pain
- It helps in digestion
- It helps to reduce weight
- It cures urinary infections
- It exhibits anti-inflammatory behavior
- First of all, its antibacterial power protects the body from the attack of microorganisms
- It boosts the immunity system of body
- It is used to relieve nausea
- Additionally, it can also help soothe any irritation and reduce inflammation.
- It is helpful to ease the pain during periods
- It lowers the blood sugar level in the body
- Abdominal Discomfort
- Heartburn and nausea
People also frequently bought together Ginger Oil
If you’re looking to purchase seeds and herbs at wholesale prices, visit our website at pansarishop.pk