Amla Reetha Shikakai Mix
There are 3 herbal fruits that are very good when they are mixed together for the damaged hair to make it silky and smooth. Soo many benefits of using amla reetha and shikakai.
Amla is famous as gooseberry and holds a high number of antioxidants which aids the renovation of damaged cells of the hair.
Continuous use of Amla prevents further damage to hair. It is necessary to take care of your hair cells because the thickening and greying of hair is based on the cell function.
Reetha is permeated with iron, which is good for your hair. Reetha contains a high number of antioxidants, which take part an important role in your hair growth. It is helpful for hair cleansing agents that maintain your scalp fit by curing infections that are brought about by microorganisms.
Shikakai contains a high amount of vitamin C which is good for your damaged hair. It lowers the pH value of hair naturally and also makes hair healthy and lustrous.
Amla Reetha is available in two forms dried or in powder form. Amla Reetha and Shikakai mix is beneficial to all hair types and helps to prevent the bust ends, dandruff, hair fall, change in hair color, and many more problems related to hair but the use of Amla Reetha Shikakai makes your hair silky and soft.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE THE AMLA REETHA SHIKAKAI MIX AT HOME?
You can make easily amla reetha and shikakai shampoo at home.
- Take 5-6 pieces of Shikakai and sock 6-7 reetha legumes and some legumes of amla in water overnight.
- In the morning and give some heat just when it starts to boil.
- Then keep the mixture until cool down and mix finely into a blender.
- Shear the mixture and throughout the waste of these mixed ingredients.
- Now it is ready to use as a shampoo.
BENEFITS OF AMLA REETHA SHIKAKAI MIX:
- It prevents dandruff and hair loss
- It makes hair strong and long
- It prevents the whitening of hair
- It cures baldness and gives hair a fine attractive smoothness
- It helps to grow hair smooth, silky, and healthy
- It controls hair fall
- It treats headaches by curing the hair problems
- It is good for the eyes
- Amla powder purifies and cleans the blood
- Amla powder gives strength to your heart
- It cures infections caused by microorganisms.