Oryza sativa is the scientific name of rice. It is commonly known as Asian rice.
Rice itself is an amazing field rich in nutrients, vitamins, folic acids, and amino acids, which are very useful for skin whitening as well as long, smooth, and shiny hair. A marvelous smooth glow you can get by using it in your daily routine in the form of soap, scrub, or mask as well.
Some amazing benefits of rice flour for skin whitening and hair Skin whitening is the main factor in looking beautiful, but dark spots, acne, circles, dull color, and dead cells damage the look. So there is no need to worry because rice powder is the God-given gift to get rid of these skin problems and get smooth, shiny, and fair.
- It has Anti-Aging property
- It has oil-absorbing powder to maintain skin
- It has Vitamin B, Which is useful for developing new cells
- It removes dead cells from the skin for fairness
- It acts as a sunblock due to the presence of the Folic Acids
- It is used as a Scrub Due to its exfoliating property.
- For hair, you can use the rice powder with Multani Mud.
- Apply it to your hair finely, and wash after leaving it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- You can get Long, Healthy, Shiny Hair
- For skin, you can Use the Rice Powder with Honey And Sugar
- Mix them well and make a paste
- Apply to your skin for 20 minutes
- Wash with Luke warm water
- Then you feel the glorious results.
Frequently bought together Chia Seeds