Curry Leaves Powder
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Murraya Koenigii
Curry Leaves are commonly known as Barg-e-Kari or Kari Patta. This plant belongs to India and is found in tropical areas so also cultivate in China, Nigeria, and Australia. Bark, leaves, and roots are the useful parts of this plant. Curry Leaves are extensively used to make herbal medicines since they exhibit antioxidant, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties.
There are many nutrients included in Barg-e-Kari such as carbohydrates, fiber, iron, copper, vitamin A, B, C, and E, glycosides and flavonoids, magnesium, and minerals.
- It protects the liver from damage
- It treats gastrointestinal problems
- It fights against cancer and prevents it
- It controls cholesterol levels by lowering it in the blood
- It can be used as a healthy hair tonic