Scientific Name: Chia Seeds Powder, also known as Salvia hispanica
Chia seeds can be utilized in the form of seeds that contain many useful nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Additionally, it is mild and nutty, so it can be easily added to foods. Furthermore, you can sprinkle them over sauces, rice, cereal, vegetables, and many other dishes You can also use them as gels after mixing them with water.
- Vitamin B1, B2, and B3
- Calcium, Potassium, Zinc and Magnesium
- It boosts your metabolism and energy
- It helps in digestion
- It helps to reduce weight
- It makes your hairs healthy
- It is good source of hydration
- It treats diabetes
- It builds up your muscles
- It is a natural appetite
- It has various health benefits
Chia seeds have so many benefits and uses in regards to human health:
- It is used to get energy
- It is used to enhance the immune system
- Their seeds are naturally full of antioxidants
- It contains many proteins to meet the body’s need
Dietary fibers, which are fundamentals of the body, fill chia seeds, but taking them in excess can cause many disturbances in the human body.
- Abdominal Pain
- Abdomen Gas
I advised taking chia seeds powder only at the doctor’s prescription
Keep the medicines away from the children.