Plantago psyllium is the scientific name for ispaghol husk.
The seeds of Plantago ovata, mainly cultivated in India and Pakistan, yield ispaghol. One can incorporate ispaghol into their daily routine to enhance the health of their body. It is one of the best dietary fibers. It can be mixed with cereals to make low-carb food. 100 grams of ispaghol includes 71 grams of fiber. Poppy seeds are known as khashkhaash. They are widely used in cooking. The taste of Khashkhaash is nutty and pleasant. It can lower the blood sugar level and treat heart problems. This efficient body has a probiotic effect.
- No Fat or Cholesterol
- 20 Calories
- It helps to cure constipation
- It is naturally good for diarrhea
- It prevents acidity in the body
- It helps to get rid of weight
- It keeps your heart healthy
- It cures diabetes in patient’s body
- It improves digestion and stomach functions
- It helps to cure piles and fissures
- It prevents the disease of coronary artery
- It helps to maintain the cholesterol level
- It controls diseases of heart and cardiac-related issues
- It controls blood pressure level
- It contains essential mineral such as iron and copper
Adults can take 1 to 2 tablespoons with water, milk, or curd 2 to 3 times in a day, and for children, half a tablespoon is enough to have 2 or 3 times in a day.