SCIENTIFIC NAME: The scientific name of the Ispaghol husk is Plantago Psyllium
Ispaghol is get from the seeds of Plantago ovata, that is mostly cultivated in India and Pakistan. Ispaghol can be used on daily basis and helps to improves your bod’s health. it is one of the best dietary fiber. it can be mixed with cereals to make low carbs food. 100 grams of Ispaghol includes 71 grams of fiber. Poppy seeds are known as Khashkhaash. They are widely used in cooking. The taste of Khashkhaash is nutty and pleasant. It can lower the blood sugar level and treats heart problems. This efficient body has probiotic effect.
- No Fat and Cholesterol
- 20 Calories
- It helps to cure constipation
- It is naturally good for diarrhea
- It prevents acidity in the body
- It helps to get rid of weight
- It keeps your heart healthy
- It cures diabetes in patient’s body
- It improves digestion & stomach functions
- It helps to cure piles and fissures
- It prevents the disease of coronary artery
- It helps to maintain the cholesterol level
- It controls diseases of heart & Cardiac related issues
- It controls blood pressure level
- It contains essential mineral such as iron and copper
Adults can take 1 to 2 tablespoons with water, milk or curd 2 to 3 times in a day and for children half tablespoon is enough to have 2 or 3 times in a day.
There are no reviews yet.