Scientific Name: Flax Seeds Powder, known as Linum Usitatissimum
Other names: Lin Seed, Barz, Alsi, etc.
Flax seeds are used in different food items. Their seeds are small in size; however, their color is a golden or brown shade. Additionally, they are the best source of fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acidsFlax seeds contain so many fundamentally healthy ingredients that make the body warm and fit.
Nutrients included in Flax Seed Powder:
· Omega 3
· Vitamin B1 and B6
· Iron, Zinc, and Copper
· It contain high fibers and low carbohydrates
· It make your hairs and skin healthy
· It helps to reduce weight
· It is a high antioxidant.
· It is used to cure cancer
- It maintain cholesterol
Uses of Flax Seed Powder:
There are many uses of flax seeds that are difficult to explain:
- It controls hormone maintenance in the body
- It maintains the Cholesterol level in the blood
- It is used to relieve the extra weight
- Many people use it to resolve various health issues.
Avoid using it in large quantities, as it can cause:
- Pain in the stomach