Scientific Name: Berberis Aristata
Common Name: Ophthalmic Barberry, Indian Barberry
Tree turmeric is also known as Rasoot. The fruit, stems, leaves, wood, root, and bark all are used to make medicine.
- It treat burns and wounds
- It protects from heart failure
- It cure liver disease
- It cure malaria
- It prevents an eye infection that is known as trachoma
- It is good for skin diseases
- It cure swelling of the stomach
- It cure intestines, diarrhea, and jaundice
- It includes anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
There are no reviews yet.