Scientific Name: Sphaeranthus Indicus
East Indian Globe Thistle is commonly known as Gul Mandi and its scientific name is Sphaeranthus Indicus. It is a medicinal plant that is mostly found in Southeast Asia. It exhibits antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It has less side effects thus it is widely used herb.
- It is used to prevent parasitic worms
- It treats infections of skin
- It is good for asthma
- It treats indigestion
- It cure tuberculosis
- It used to control dysentery and vomiting
- It is used to cure bronchitis and disease of spleen
- It contains anti-bacterial properties
It may become a cause of skin infection.