Scientific Name: Trapa Natans
Water chestnut is also called Singhara Khushk. This is basically a vegetable that is mostly found in China and mostly used in Chinese households. It is grown on pounds, marshes, and perennial lakes. Its texture is crunchy ans taste is mild, even it remain crunchy after cooking or baking.
Water chestnut also contains many essential nutrients. And also used to make many herbal medicines.
- It treats Hypertension
- It helps to Promotes Salivation
- It also Promotes Quenches Thirst
- It cure Jaundice
- It cure Diarrhea And Dysentery
- It is Beneficial for your Hair
- It give Relief from Cough