Rhus is the scientific name of the Sumac which derived from the Kingdom Plantae and belongs to the family Anacardioideae.
Sumak, Gorberboym, sumac, and also spelled as Sumach.
It is the flowering plant and mostly found in the moderate areas all over the world specially in Africa, North America, and East Asia. This is the plant that grows in subtropical regions.
It is most efficient herb which is used to cure various problems like prevents from cell damage, reduce stress conditions in the body. It contains Anti-oxidants and antibacterial Properties.
- It helps to increase immune system
- It has anti-oxidant property
- It contains useful compounds Like tannins, flavonoids, and Anthocyanins.
- Reduce Stress
- Prevent cell damage
- Rich of Natural nutrients
- Relief from muscles pain
- Maintains sugar level in Blood
Avoid the misuse and excess use of sumac powder because it can cause problems of rash on skin.
There are no reviews yet.