Papaver somniferum is the scientific name of Roghan Khashkhas.
Roghan-e-Khashkhas is also known as poppy seed oil that is found in eastern Asia and in many parts of Europe. The flowers of poppy basically produce a small sized edible seeds that are similar to the shape of kidney. These seeds contains high amount of unsaturated fats and less in sodium and cholesterol. Othe than that they are full of vitamin C, riboflavin, thiamin, and iron. Since they are alkaloids so can affect your health if you take it in high amount.
- It maintains the elasticity of your skin
- It keeps your skin hydrated
- It helps to improve immunity
- It is use to nourish and moisturize your hairs
- It treats split ends and dry scalps of hairs
- It give shiny look to your hairs
Uses of Khashkhas:
Some Uses of Khashkhas are given below:
- Fight Against insomnia
- Best Sleep Inducer
- Regukate the Homeostasis
- Good For Eye sight
- Cures the kidney stone
- Regulated thyroid secretion
- Treats Diabetes Mallitus
- Treats dandruff
There are no reviews yet.