Ubtan powder is basically known as a mixture of versatile powders that are used to clean the skin. Ubtan has been used for many years, and it is almost good for all skin types. Additionally, the use of Ubtan on a daily basis will help to prevent acne, wrinkles, and scars. Furthermore, it can tighten the open pores of the skin and improve blood circulation. Due to being a good anti-aging agent, it is good for improving skin texture. Also, there are no side effects from using natural or organic Ubtan.
- It gives glow to your skin
- It removes dark circles
- It makes your skin smooth
- It enhances the brighter look of your skin
- It makes your skin look healthy
- It improves skin complexion
- Those who have dry skin should apply any light oil before using Ubtan
- Those who have normal skin can apply it directly
- The Ubtan should not be very thick or very thin
- After applying it to the skin, gently rub it off the skin with lukewarm water.
Uses of ubtan powder for skin:
Some amazing uses of ubtan for skin care are discussed below:
- Ubtan has antibacterial properties that fight against viral infections and protect against bacteria.
- Their amazing properties protect the skin form acne and wrinkles
- It gives relief from the dark spots and rash.
- Additionally, incorporating Ubtan into your skincare routine can help reduce facial hair growth. This is because its root contains properties that weaken the strength of hair growth.
- Use it daily without any side effects, but during its use, avoid chemical soaps and face washes.
How to prepare:
- Take appropriate amount of Ubtan
- Add milk and rose water to make a paste
- Apply this paste on your face, neck and hands
- After it gets dry, wash it with lukewarm water
You can buy this powder in different packaging, like a sachet or a dibbi.