Lavender is considered to be a plant that gives you the feel of calmness. If you use it with tea or just smell it then its fragrances relaxed your mind and give you better sleep hours. And another most beneficial purpose of lavender is that it can be used to make beauty remedies. It is an efficient remedy that is used to treat various issues related to skin & Viral infections.
Due to its cleaning and healing properties, it is being used for many years to make different products. one more huge benefit of lavender is that it is used to kill bacteria by penetrating into pores. Lavender is used to making cosmetics, skincare products, and soaps due to exhibiting the following characteristics:
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Lavandula Stoechas
LAVENDER POWDER BENEFITS:
There are so many benefits of the Lavender powder which are discussed below:
- It treats scars
- It treats burns and acne
- It improves the clarity of your skin
- It speeds up the process of healing
- It fights against infections
- It is very useful to fight against the skin issues
- It treats the dry skin & Eczema
- It gives brightness to the skin
- It removes Wrinkles
- It heals the wounds
HOW TO USE LAVENDER POWDER MASK:
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of honey to 1 tbsp of lavender powder
- Mix it well to form a paste
- Wash your face and apply this paste evenly on your face
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes
- After that wash your face with normal water
You can also make a lavender moisturizing face pack by adding 1 tbsp instead of lemon juice. By using it you can enjoy the sweet & Soft face beauty.
If you have used this mask containing citrus acid avoid the direct sunlight for a few hours. If you face any allergies to your face consult your doctor before using consult your skin specialists.