Scientific Name: Plantago Psylium
Ispaghol is get from the seeds of Plantago ovata, that is mostly cultivated in India and Pakistan. Ispaghol can be used on daily basis and helps to improves your bod’s health. it is one of the best dietary fiber. it can be mixed with cereals to make low carbs food. 100 gram of ispaghol includes 71 gram of fiber.
- No Fat and Cholesterol
- 20 Calories
- It helps to cure constipation
- It is naturally good for diarrhea
- It prevents acidity
- It helps to get rid of weight
- It keeps your heart healthy
- It cure diabetes
- It improve digestion
- It helps to cure piles and fissures
Adults can take 1 to 2 tablespoon with water, milk or curd 2 to 3 times in a day and for children half tablespoon is enough to have 2 or 3 times in a day.