Scientifically we call Ashwagandha the name of Withania somniferous. It is mostly found in the area of eastern regions of ginseng gooseberry, and poison. Many other herbs related to this are morphologically (Shape and Structure) similar.
Other Names: Indian Ginseng, Winter Cherry, Askand Nagori Ashwagandha herb.
Ashwagandha Powder also known as winter cherry is very beneficial for human health. It is very effective and useful in fighting against bacteria and helps to improve the immunity of your body organs.
Ashwagandha is a powerful herbal remedy that is used to relieve stress and unconscious situations in the body of humans. It increases the body’s defense system to stop the stress conditions. It increases the immunity of mediated cells. It acts as an antioxidant that aids in the protection of cell damage due to different viruses and bacteria.
White mailed Choline Fatty Acids Alkaloids Amino Acids Sugar
- It maintains cholesterol levels in the body to maintain its functions properly.
- It is used to increase fertility in human beings
- It prevents many unconscious situations Like Anxiety
- It is very useful to treat cancer because its ingredients make the defense system strong of the body
- It is beneficial to stimulate the secretion of the thyroid glands
- It boosts the immunity system
- The muscles are getting stronger with the use of Ashwagandha
- It contains many antioxidants to fight against viral & Bacterial issues
- It helps to maintain the functions of reproduction Hormones balanced by the use of Ashwagandha
Uses of Ashwagandha:
Ashwagandha is used for many purposes and helps in different treatments which are discussed below in detail: It has very Aphrodisiac, Narcotic, Anthelmintic, Diuretic, stimulant, Thermogenic, and Astringent. It is the store house of the Power of consuming It is best for children to give with milk It is used for the debility in Old age. Constipation Nausea Insomnia Goiter Nervous problems Rheumatism vitiated
Daily Use: 2 months use of 5gram Ashwagandha in the evening falls the level of cortisol to 10 –35% It decreases the anxiety, and stress problems Ashwagandha use can enhance the sleep It is used to cure the insomnia
PRECAUTION: Avoid using it in large quantities as it can cause diarrhea, nausea, and pain in the stomach. Female Use this only prescribed by the physician during the pregnancy phase or breastfeeding. It Secretes hyperthyroidism which causes the sedatives