Scientific Name: Cassia Fistula
Golden rain tree is also known as Amaltas. It is found in India, Southeast Asia and Pakistani. This tree and its flower are the national tree and national flower of Thailand. It is durable and heavy. The wood of this tree is used for agricultural implements and also used in the construction of houses and bridges etc. The pulp ectracted from this plant is used for the flavoring of tobacco. The flowers are used to make herbal medicine. It contains vitamin-k, calcium, minerals, iron and manganese.
- It contains anti-diabetic, anti-fertility, anti-tumor, hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, analgesic, tonic, anti-dysenteric properties.
- It treats fever, cold, swelling of throat and asthma symptoms.
- Is is good for constipation.
- It can be used by both children and adult
- It treats flatulence and acidity.
- It cure colic pain.
- It cure piles, stops bleeding from different parts of the body.
- It is good for heart disease.
- It purify the blood and remove skin problems like itching
- It cure eczema, ringworm and leprosy.
- It prevents baldness and also very effective for loss of hairs from eyebrows and beard.
There are no reviews yet.