Scientific Name: Sucrose
Common Name: Country Sugar, Surkh Sugar, Raw Sugar
Name in Urdu: سرخ شکر, لال شکر
Brown Sugar is also known as /Surkh Shakar or Raw Sugar. It does not go through any refinery process as done for other sugars. It is generated from sugar cane after boiling, cooling and crystallizing over time. It contains 3 to 7 percent natural humidity. Since there is water in it so it have low calorie properties and also have some essential minerals.
· It improves of blood
· It improve digestion
· It produces blood cells in your body
· Utilizes to make remedies that are used for cold
· It is effective for constipation if you take it with boiled ginger
· It is effective to remove skin swelling
· It keep your skin hydrated
· It generates cell in your body
There are no reviews yet.