Scientific Name: Bael Fruit, also known as Aegle Marmelos
Common Name: Stone Apple, Bael, Wood Apple, Golden Apple, Japanese Bitter Orange, Bengal Quince
Name in Urdu: بیل گری
Bael fruit, also called Bel Giri, can be used both dried and fresh. Its shape is like a baseball, i.e., spherical, which is hard and woody in structure. Other names of bael fruit are Japanese Bitter Orange, Bael, Golden Apple, beta-carotene, Bengal Quince, Stone Apple, Wood Apple, and Aegle Marmelos, which include vitamins, vitamin C, protein, thiamine, and riboflavin. It can be used in raw form as well as cooked.
· It is a good treatment for constipation
· It is also used to cure diarrhea
· It is effective to treat peptic ulcer
· It also cure mouth ulcer
· It is good to overcome problems related to respiratory system, such as like asthma and colds.
· Controls the chances of diabetes
· Helps to reduce blood cholesterol level in your body
· It also help to cure breast cancer
People Also Buy Together Bael Fruit poweder
Avoid its excessive use on a regular basis; it can be a reason for the sensation of heaviness in the stomach.
If you’re looking to purchase seeds and herbs at wholesale prices, visit our website at pansarishop.pk