Scientific name: Oleo European L.
Olive oil is purely extracted from the tree of olive. That contains high amount of fatty acids. Comparing with other vegetables oils it is much healthier. People are using this beneficial herb from many years. It exhibits anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressive, and anti-bacterial properties. It is good for overall health of human body, skin, and hairs. It is perfect remedy for wounds, irritations and sores. Since it includes vitamin C so it is good for metabolism. It is also good to maintain skin elasticity.
- It prevents heart issues
- It is good for metabolism
- It helps to reduce weight
- It prevent cancer
- It improves digestion
- It control the cholesterol level in your body
- Olive oil has so many benefits to use it:
- It prevents the Inflammation
- Cures Heart Disorders
- Decreases the Cholesterol Level
- Enhance Blood Vessels