Scientific name: Citrus × lemon is the scientific name of the lemon oil
Lemon is the best and most famous source of getting citrus acid and are used for many purposes. They are used in foods to enhance the taste and aroma. Additionally, lemon juice is very delicious drink that is widely serve in everywhere. It acts as a repellent of bugs and very beneficial for skin.
- It helps to remove stress
- It is best detoxifying agent
- It is also used as antiseptic and anti-infection
- It is use as skin care
- It is best for skin brightness
- It boosts up your immunity
- It is used to treat asthma
- It helps to regulates sleep
- It treats disordered stomach
- It prevents fever
- It keeps your hairs healthy
Difference between Lemon Oil and Lemon Juice:
Due to modern researches the Lemon oil is derived from Rind by cold pressed and Lemon juice derived from the pulp both have dissimilar properties. More over the lemon oil contains high limonene than the lemon juice. Lemon oil is basically coming from the outer shell or skin of the lemon which is in yellow color. It is diluted and diffused into the air and inhaled.
There are no reviews yet.