SCIENTIFIC NAME: Lavandula Stoechas
Lavender is consider to be a plant that gives you the fell of calmness. If you use it with tea or just smell it then it’s fragrances relaxed your mind and gives you better sleep hours. And one another most beneficial purpose of lavender is that it can be used to make beauty remedy.
Due to its cleaning and healing properties it is being used from many years to make different products. one more huge benefit of lavender is that it is used to kill bacteria by penetrating into pores. Lavender is used to make cosmetics, skin care products, and soaps due to exhibiting following characteristics:
- It treats scars
- It treats burns and acne
- It improves clarity of your skin
- It speed up the process of healing
- It fights against infections
HOW TO USE LAVENDER POWDER MASK:
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of honey in 1 tbsp of lavender powder
- Mix it well to form a paste
- Wash your face and apply this paste evenly on your face
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes
- After that wash your face with normal water
You can also make lavender moisturizing face pack by adding 1 tbsp instead of lemon juice
If you have used this mask containing citrus acid avoid the direct sunlight for few hours.
There are no reviews yet.