There are 3 herbal fruits which are very good when they are mixed together for the damaged hair to make it silky and smooth. Soo many benefits of using amla reetha and shikakai.
Amla is famous as gooseberry, holds a high number of antioxidants which aids renovation of damaged cells of the hair.
Continuous use of Amla prevents further damages to hair. It is necessary to take care of your hair cells because the thickening and greying of hair based on the cell function.
Reetha is permeated with iron, which is good for your
hair. Reetha contains a high number of antioxidants, which take part an important
role in your hair growth. It is helpful for hair cleansing agents that maintain
your scalp fit by curing infections that are brought about by microorganisms.
Shikakai contains a high amount of vitamin C which is good for your damaged hair. It lowers the pH value of hair naturally and also makes hair healthy and lustrous.
Amla Reetha is available in two forms as dried or in powder form. Amla Reetha and Shikakai mix is beneficial all hair types and help to prevent the bust ends, dandruff, hair fall, change hair color and may more problems related to hair but the use of Amla Reetha Shikakai makes your hair silky and soft.
How you can make the Amla Reetha Shikakai Mix at home?
You can make easily amla reetha and shikakai shampoo at home.
· Take 5-6 pieces of Shikakai and sock 6-7 reetha legumes and some legumes of amla in water overnight.
· In the morning and give some heat just when it starts to boil.
· Then keep the mixture until cool down and mix finely into a blender.
· Shear the mixture and throughout the waste of these mix ingredients.
· Now it is ready to use as a shampoo.
Benefits of Amla Reetha Shikakai mix:
- · It prevents dandruff and hair loss
- · It makes hairs strong and long
- · It prevents the whitening of hair
- · It cures baldness and give hair a fine attractive smoothness
- · It helps to grow hair smooth, silky, and healthy
- · It controls hair fall
- · It treats headache by curing the hair problems
- · It is good for the eyes
- · Amla powder purifies and cleans the blood
- · Amla powder give strength to your heart
- · It cures infections caused by microorganisms.