SCIENTIFIC NAME: Chlorophytum Borivilianum
COMMON NAME: Safaid Musli, White Musli, Safed Musli
NAME IN URDU: سفید موصل
Safed Musli is a rare herb that is mostly found in India. In Ayurveda, Unani, and homeopathy medicine it is used It is used as a treatment for cancer, diabetes, arthritis, boosting vitality and for many other reasons. Musli Safaid Powder is also called white Musli. it is good for men’s health and it provides power to muscles. It is also a good source of getting vitamins, calories, steroids, and 25 alkaloids.
- Glucose, Fructose, and Sucrose
- It helps to treat male weakness
- It improves impotence
- It improves athletic performance
- It gives strength to your muscles in bodybuilding
- It is good for diabetes
- It helps to increase lactation
- It helps to reduce fatigue
- It cures the pain of joints and arthritis
Adults can have 3 to 6 grams and Teenagers can have 1.5 to 2 grams. Do not exceed from to have 12 gram in a single day.