SCIENTIFIC NAME: Sesame Indicium
Sesame seeds are also called Till. Sesame seeds are one of the oldest cultivated crop. It has nutty flavor. The height of sesame plant is almost 3 to 4 millimeter long and 2 millimeter wide. Sesame seeds includes essential amount of vitamins, minerals, natural oils, and organic compounds which consist of calcium, phosphorous, manganese, iron, thiamine, vitamin B6, magnesium, copper, zinc, fiber, tryptophan and protein.
- It prevents diabetes
- It lower blood pressure
- It helps to improve digestion
- It improves the circulation of blood
- It give strength to your heart
- It helps to detoxify the blood
- It improves sleep disordering
- It reduce inflammation
There are no reviews yet.